6/15/09

Emotive, Summer 2009

The recent news is, I have completed rebuilding my art and recording studio, which allows a much better workspace for all my creative needs. Though the easel is up and a canvas waits, I couldn't help beginning my new Emotive recording project "Walking Through Walls"Indeed, it seems I have been walking through many walls. It is something we all do, metaphorically speaking. Yet, as a concept, we should contemplate those things which appear to be impossible. Perhaps things are not what they seem, and no wall is permanent. More on that to be expounded in my new album. Watch for updates and samples. Until then, I invite you all to listen to and purchase the first debut album "Emotive, The Music and Performances of Andrew Thomas Bearce". Listen to songs like "Everything's Alright" or "Unsigned and Naked" or "Dyno-Might" and more. Tell us your favorite song. Remember, all purchases help support continued studio production, and supplies me with enough peanuts and coffee to survive.
Currently encouraging and accepting any help from fans to tell others and invite more fans to join the party. Thank you Everyone for your support.~ATB
See www.facebook.com/emotive.atb
Join facebook "Fans of Andrew Bearce"
find link under profile's info box, see groups...

No comments:

Post a Comment