4/26/10

Lost Domain, what a shame

It happened months ago. As the economy put its squeeze on everything and everybody, including yours truly, I found that I could not afford the domain renewal fees for both atbproductions.com and emotivethemusic.com
This is most unfortunate, since years of networking and promoting have always included those two domain website addresses. However, the website content is all still intact. It is a good thing I did not pay for hosting and risk losing everything. My original sites were set up on tripod, for free! Thanks Tripod! The Domain name/ website addresses simply routed fans to the actual website, hosted on Tripod. This means it's all still available.
See http://drewbage.tripod.com/emotive001.htm

Direct link to downloads
http://betarecords.com/emotive

Now don't make fun of the name I originally chose at Tripod. I built my first ATB Productions site way back in 2000! Things were a little different back then. The name may have reflected something about the space I was in at the time. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then so much the better.
Anyway, 2000, wow! At that time Emotive was just getting started in Florida. I had two additional members filling in on bass and guitars and song writing collaborations. We were finding our progressive/ alternative rock sound at the tail end of the whole Grunge movement. We were finding our niche in the local South Florida scene. Those bars were a trip! The outdoor beach shows were awesome! And the private party performances...well...  friends make great fans.

Remembering my friends and partners in music from South Florida...
What's up Jerry? How's it going Mike?



The original ATB Productions site
http://drewbage.tripod.com/welcome.htm
Features the Fine Art Paintings of Andrew Thomas Bearce
(but you should already know that)
You'll also find an updated cartoon page.

I got some new Google Hub Page too. Just another way to reach the masses. I don't know what I should be doing with it.Be sure to tell your friends to check out Emotive! http://hubpages.com/profile/Emotive
Don't forget my fans page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57332904338
Now, 10 years later, Emotive is a polished progressive rock solo act, recording fresh new music from the heart and soul. Be patient my friends, I have a few songs growing in the lab. It has been tough finding the time to continue the experimentation. Many obstacles exist. Yet these shall be overcome. After all, the name of my latest project is
WALKING THROUGH WALLS.
Stay tuned for samples like

Walking Through Walls
Three Day Weekend
Levitation
Burning Wings
and More....

No comments:

Post a Comment